A. User Data
Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the User:
- Create or renew an account at Julizar, including a user name (username), e-mail address, telephone number, password, address, photo, etc.
- Contact us, including through customer service;
- Complete surveys sent by Julizar or on behalf of Julizar;
- Interacting with other Users through message features, product discussions, reviews, ratings, Resolution Centers and so on;
- Fill payment data when the user conducts payment transaction activities through the Site, including but not limited to bank account data, virtual accounts, internet banking and others.
Data recorded when a User uses the Site, including but not limited to:
- Real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location, geo-location, and so on;
- Data in the form of time of each User activity, including registration, login, and so on;
- User usage data or preferences, including User interaction in using the Site, saved options and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers;
- Device data, including types of devices used to access the Site, including hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, language options, unique device identifiers, ad identifiers, serial numbers, device movement information, and / or cellular network information;
- Data log, including records on the server that received data such as the device IP address, date and time of access, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser types, and / or party sites or services third you use before interacting with the Site.
Data obtained from other sources, including:
- Julizar business partners who helped Julizar in developing and presenting services on the Site to Users, including developer partners, banks, financial institutions and others.
- Julizar business partners where Users create or access Julizar accounts, such as social media services, or sites / applications that use the Julizar API or that are used by Julizar;
- Marketing service providers;
- Publicly available sources.
Julizar can combine data obtained from these sources with other data.
B. Data Usage
Julizar may use all or part of the data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
Process all forms of requests, activities and investments made by the User through the Site.
Provision of features to provide, realize, maintain and improve our products and services, including:
i). Offering, obtaining, providing, or facilitating marketplace services, insurance, financing, loans, and other products through the Site;
ii). Carry out internal activities needed to provide services on the Julizar site / application, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze trends in usage and activities.
Helping Users when communicating with Julizar Customer Service, including to:
i). Check and resolve User issues; ii). Direct User questions to the appropriate Customer Service officer to resolve the problem; and iii). Oversee and improve Julizar Customer Service responses.
Contacting Users via email, letter, telephone, fax, etc, including but not limited to, to assist and / or complete the transaction process or the process of resolving obstacles.
Use information obtained from Users for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes to improve the security of services on the Site, as well as develop new features and products.
Monitoring or investigating suspicious or indicated activities containing elements of fraud or violations of the Terms and Conditions or applicable legal provisions, as well as taking necessary actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating the transaction.
Under certain circumstances, Julizar may need to use or disclose User data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the investor and Julizar.
C. Disclosure of User's Personal Data
Julizar guarantees that there is no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of your personal data to other third parties, without your permission, except in the following cases:
- Required disclosure of User data to partners or other third parties who assist Julizar in presenting services on the Site and processing all forms of User activity on the Site, including processing transactions, verifying payments and others.
- Julizar can provide relevant information to partners in accordance with the User's agreement to use the services of business partners, including applications or other sites that have integrated APIs or services, or business partners where Julizar has collaborated to deliver promotions, contests, or services which is devoted.
- Julizar can provide relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, or similar service providers.
- Users contact Julizar through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features on the Site, communication between Users and Julizar may be viewable publicly.
- Julizar may share User information with its subsidiaries and affiliates to help provide services or perform data processing for and on behalf of Julizar.
- Julizar may share User data or information with the authorities that are needed for certain interests. Julizar discloses User data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and / or the existence of legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place in the User's device that performs the function of saving User's preferences and configuration while visiting a site.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User's computer device, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- Although the User's computer device will automatically accept cookies, the User can make the choice to make modifications through the User's browser settings by choosing to reject cookies (this option can limit the optimal service when accessing the Site).
- Julizar uses the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest feature. The data we obtain from these features, such as age, gender, user interests and others, will be used for the development of the Site and Julizar content. If you don't want your data to be tracked by Google Analytics, you can use the Google Analytics Add-On Browser Opt-Out.
E. User Choice and Transparency
- Users can access and change information in the form of an email address, telephone number, \date of birth, gender, address list, payment method, and bank account through the Settings feature on the Site.
- Users can withdraw from information or notifications in the form of newsletters, reviews, product discussions, personal messages, or personal messages from the Admin sent by Julizar through the Settings feature on the Site. Julizar can still send messages or emails in the form of transaction information or information related to the User's account.
- To the extent permitted by applicable conditions, the User can contact Julizar to withdraw approval of the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of User data. If so, the User understands the consequences that the User cannot use the Site services or other Julizar services.
F. Retention and Deletion of Information
Julizar will retain information as long as the User's account remains active and can carry out deletion in accordance with applicable legal regulations.